This document describes the rules and objectives of the Kdrama Education System in raising the Kdrama Nation’s Youth.
Section 1. Levels of Education
I. Elementary Education
The first stage of education whose objective is to instill and nurture a young student’s ability to talk back to his elders and create opportunities for kids to meet their first loves.
II. Secondary Education
The second stage of education primarily concerned with pushing students to figure out their dreams of becoming a genius doctor, genius lawyer, or just getting into
a really good The Top college.
Secondary Education also strengthens the societal foundation of Kdrama Youth by easing them into their future roles in society. Boys are allowed to be rebellious jackasses, while girls learn to survive harsh weather conditions with 6 inches of skirt.
III. Tertiary Education
The last and optional stage of education which includes any post-high school academic activity.
Contrary to other Republics or territories, the Kdrama Educational System does not include college. College is an education level whose existence is merely implied as a prerequisite to being a genius doctor or genius lawyer. Any character wishing to obtain an MBA, MS, or PhD may do so without going to college as long as post-graduate studies happen offscreen and overseas.
Section 2. Student Population
A Kdrama School wishing to be recognized by law must assemble a mix of the following entities:
- A bully.
- A rebellious student.
- A studious student.
- A poor student who wants to study.
- A rich student who does not care about studying.
- A failing student who is actually a hidden genius if taught by a non-conventional professor.
- An achieving student who is obsessed with studying and/or pushed by equally obsessed parents.
- A student whose sole purpose is to walk in on secret conversations and spread news and/or intrigue.
- (Amendment by Celina) A privileged/smart student deliberately messing up exams/evaluations for a “higher purpose”.
Section 3. School Personnel
In addition to Section 2 of this document, a Kdrama School must also assemble the following School Personnel to gain recognition:
- 50% or more of teacher population who simply do not care about the students.
- The One Teacher Who Cares.
- A teacher, custodian, principal, etc. who lurks around corners and employs non-conventional but highly effective methods of discipline.
Section 4. School Activities
A Kdrama School must include one or more of the following activities in its curriculum.
Any out of town trip which allows students the opportunity to sleep together, get lost, twist an ankle while hiking, and get into dangerous situations otherwise not possible inside a Kdrama School.
Any form of evaluation such as an exam, presentation, or task which students must pass or risk being expelled or have their One Teacher Who Cares fired.
Any form of school activity which involves pitting together two or more entities, preferably the top dogs vs underdogs.
Section 5. Non-compliance
Any “school drama” which fails to comply with rules outlined in this document is not really a school drama. Merely a drama about people of “high school age” or “in their college years”. (See: Answer Me 1994)